What you’ll learn
Proactively fostering positive behaviors of students with special education needs is the foundation of the MazikEd Student Behavior Tracking App. An easy-to-use mobile interface enables educators to quickly track unwanted behaviors while still being able to intervene.
The MazikEd Student Behavior Tracking App:
- Supports immediate intervention before unwanted behaviors escalate
- Fosters trust between teachers, students and parents
- Provides real-time reporting for on-going data-based monitoring and evaluation
- Proactively supports students to help prevent unwanted behaviors
- Highlights trends in student behavior to reflect on what is working and what’s not working
The real-time data and consistent monitoring enables educators to create consistent behavioral expectations of their special education students to promote a cooperative learning environment. The app can be customized based on the behaviors educators want to track.