What you’ll learn
Proactively fostering positive behaviors of students with special education needs is the foundation of the MazikEd Student Behavior Tracking App. An easy-to-use mobile interface enables educators to quickly track unwanted behaviors while still being able to intervene.
The MazikEd Student Behavior Tracking App:
- Supports immediate intervention before unwanted behaviors escalate
- Fosters trust between teachers, students and parents
- Provides real-time reporting for on-going data-based monitoring and evaluation
- Proactively supports students to help prevent unwanted behaviors
- Highlights trends in student behavior to reflect on what is working and what’s not working
The real-time data and consistent monitoring enables educators to create consistent behavioral expectations of their special education students to promote a cooperative learning environment. The app can be customized based on the behaviors educators want to track.
Before you go
You may be interested in these other great resources!
Mazik Virtual Classroom
Easily view class schedule, schedule meetings with students, and prep for the week.
MazikCare Back to School App
Provides digital vaccination tracking, secure symptom and risk tracking, and case management.