3 Essential Processes to Keep Your Campus Open and Covid-Free:
Vaccinating, Monitoring, Tracking
Creating and maintaining a Covid-19 case-free campus is an ongoing challenge. Mazik Global has developed VaccineFlow and the Covid-19 Back-to-School App. These solutions will help you maintain in-person learning and extracurricular activities while keeping your students, faculty and staff safe on your campus.
The primary components of these solutions include:
Access real-time reports on who’s vaccinated and who’s not; what to consider if your university will administer vaccinations
Proactively monitor symptoms and maintain diligence to continue to combat the spread of Covid-19 and related mutations
Support contact tracing and visibility for those who are entering and leaving your campus
Built on the HIPAA-compliant Microsoft Azure platform and leveraging Microsoft Power Apps and Power BI along with MazikCare IP, these solutions give you real-time visibility into the health of your campus community.
To learn more:
- Visit the Mazik Global Covid-19 webpage
- Download our Covid-19 Back to School App Summary Sheet
- Sign up for our upcoming webinar “Vaccinating, Monitoring & Tracking: 3 Essential Processes to Provide a Healthy Campus Environment”
- Wednesday, April 14th, 2pm – 3pm ET
- Jeff Loudon, Principal Relationship Manager, Vanderbilt University
- Shannon Blankenship, Director Business Applications and Power Platform, Microsoft
- Brad Funkhauser, Dynamics 365 Architect, Mazik Global
If you cannot make the webinar date, still sign up, so we can send you a link to the recording.